- FNB plans to launch mobile operator: sources 18 June 2013 | 9:51 am
- Rostelecom, Tele2 in MVNO Talks 18 June 2013 | 9:44 am
- Exclusive Interview with Nicola Bleasby, Deutsche Telekom 14 June 2013 | 8:54 am
- Exclusive Interview with Mehmet Zirek, Albtelecom & Eagle Mobile 13 June 2013 | 10:42 am
- Orange ups ante with Nashua deal 13 June 2013 | 10:28 am
- MVNOs World Congress 2013 highlights 11 June 2013 | 1:42 pm
- Exclusive Interview with Vitaly Solonin, J’Son & Partners Consulting 11 June 2013 | 8:48 am
- Exclusive Interview with Alex Szymborski, Kontakt Mobile 10 June 2013 | 1:22 pm
- FINAL BROCHURE! Download & read how you can profit in the developing African MVNO market! 10 June 2013 | 9:10 am
Sponsor Case Study
Hello! What is your name?
What is your job title at Teleena?
Sales & Marketing Manager
How did you find out about the MVNO Industry Summit?
What were your main objectives when you considered sponsoring at theMVNO Industry Summit?
As an MVNE we host 20% of the active Dutch MVNOs and we are veryproud of the innovations they bring to the mobile market. In 2010 weexpanded to the United Kingdom and we are looking for furtherexpansion in the coming years. We saw the MVNO Industry Summit asan excellent opportunity to come into contact with both companies thatwant to start their mobile brand in The Netherlands or UnitedKingdom and mobile operators from other countries. We do notbelieve in just walking around flashing businesscards, so we decidedto be a sponsor . This gave us the opportunity to exhibit and present our‘MVNO 2.0 ‘cases and to create some awareness around our brand.
How did the summit help you meet your objectives?
Our presentation really triggered quite a few people to come and talkto us at our stand and we had some interesting opportunities followingfrom these contacts. And if anything, a relevant audience got to knowour brand, our innovative solutions and the people behind it.
Do you think you saved time/money by consolidating meetings at the event?
It was our first time around and we decided to ‘go with the flow’ thistime, so we did not schedule many appointments prior to the event.Now that we know what audience we will be meeting, we will certainlyinvite people to meet us there and schedule meetings upfront withother attendees.
What were the highlights/top takeaways of the event for you?
We attended all presentations, which gave us the opportunity to learnfrom others and hear about market developments. There were manytake aways, but our main observation was that the mobile market stilloffers tremendous opportunities and is far, far from saturated! Aslong as you are able to differentiate, that is.
How are you getting involved with the series moving forward?
We were very impressed by the qualityof the audience, the speakers and theorganisation itself. And we were verysatisfied with the contacts weestablished and feedback we received.That is why we have decided to sponsorthe event again in 2012. Hopefully, wewill meet you then!!