- Virtual phone numbers: Bridging the IP and mobile world 23 May 2013 | 10:42 am
- Wyless signs agreement with Telefonica Digital to become the first member of the newly created M2M Global Partner Program 21 May 2013 | 1:25 pm
- Telecom Egypt aims for mid-2013 MVNO launch as it prepares to start tech tests 20 May 2013 | 3:56 pm
- Korean MVNOs to offer services at post offices 17 May 2013 | 9:40 am
- Colombian retailer Exito launches MVNO 16 May 2013 | 10:41 am
- Preview Brochure Announced @ MVNOs Industry Summit Africa, 1-2 October 2013, South Africa 15 May 2013 | 8:47 am
- Five groups in running for new mobile telecoms licenses in Saudi 13 May 2013 | 10:07 am
- MVNOs World Congress 2013 – Photo Gallery 8 May 2013 | 2:57 pm
- Algar may launch MVNO to extend 4G coverage 2 May 2013 | 11:07 am
How will you most efficiently meet potential partners, collaborators or customers?
The MVNOs Industry Summit Africa provides a range of structured and informal networking opportunities and extra value features – we know how important your time at the event will be to your mobile business or project!
Networking and Meeting System
All registered delegates at the MVNOs Industry Summit Africa will be given the unique opportunity to access the whole attendee list online 2 weeks prior to the event, during the event and for up to 3 months after the event. Initiate introductions, network and set up meetings with participants of your choice. Ensure you register early enough to take full advantage of this valuable tool!