- Wyless signs agreement with Telefonica Digital to become the first member of the newly created M2M Global Partner Program 21 May 2013 | 1:25 pm
- Telecom Egypt aims for mid-2013 MVNO launch as it prepares to start tech tests 20 May 2013 | 3:56 pm
- Korean MVNOs to offer services at post offices 17 May 2013 | 9:40 am
- Colombian retailer Exito launches MVNO 16 May 2013 | 10:41 am
- Preview Brochure Announced @ MVNOs Industry Summit Africa, 1-2 October 2013, South Africa 15 May 2013 | 8:47 am
- Five groups in running for new mobile telecoms licenses in Saudi 13 May 2013 | 10:07 am
- MVNOs World Congress 2013 – Photo Gallery 8 May 2013 | 2:57 pm
- Algar may launch MVNO to extend 4G coverage 2 May 2013 | 11:07 am
- Call for Papers @ MVNOs Industry Summit CEE, 10-11 September 2013, Warsaw, Poland 1 May 2013 | 4:28 pm
Defining the New Telecoms Landscape in Africa
MVNOs Industry Summit Africa returns in its second year, following a flurry of MVNO announcements in the African region across mobile commerce, and brand and retail models. Operator Cell C has reacted to devastating regional churn and stagnant MNO innovation by using the MVNO as competitive tool with new CEO at the helm; how will the other carriers react and will CELL C’s strategy be successful? #MVNOIS 2013 will find out and inform you whether MVNO business is a wise investment and/or ne you cannot miss out on.
Come and enjoy the networking environment of Cape Town and explore new business opportunities and strategies at this event, which featured Friendi Group, Bladna, Appchat, Globacom, du, Ghanain Regulator, Sonatel, Set Telecom and the World Bank in 2012.
This event is part of the MVNO Industry Summit Global Series covering 7 major markets (Europe, Asia, Latam, CEE, Africa, USA, Middle East).
2013 continues our theme of supporting on site introductions, business wish lists, and acting as industry catalysts for MVNO regional business development. Don’t forget, Informa Telecoms & Media predict that African and Middle eastern countries will account for almost 4% of the global MVNO market by 2015.
Informa Telecoms & Media is delighted to return to Cape Town on the 1 & 2 October 2013 to provide the only forum for the burgeoning MVNO market.
After the brilliant networking and learning experience provided by the inaugural event, we are looking forward to providing market updates on MVNO launches, regulatory progress and MNO responses to emerging MVNO competition.
The event returns with tried and tested stories from MVNOs which have launched in Africa, regulators who are encouraging market growth and MNOs giving insight into their position and future plans for the MVNO market. Additionally, essential time is given to critical lessons learnt in brand loyalty and getting your MVNO business plan right!
Join 100+ attendees to follow on the topical and crucial discussion and debate which filled last year’s conference room and networking areas! Address key issues including:
- The regulatory environment and the regulatory view towards MVNOs
- The business plan
- is there a key focus on niche target markets?
- are there key partners who are strong players in the country?
- is there a clear win situation with the MNO?
- Number portability
- Demographics – where are your subscribers and who are they?
- Number of players in the market – how to make your brand succeed and how to position yourself in a market in which demand still outweighs supply?
- Taking your brand to Africa – how to launch and with which products
Get ready to meet regional and International MVNOs, Prospective MVNOs, Retailers and Brand Agencies, MNOs, MVNAs, MVNEs, Regulators, Cable Operators, FMC and Quad Play Operators, Device Manufacturers (OEMS), Service Providers (Energy, Health, Automobile), VAS Providers, Content Providers, Internet Providers and Players, Processor Companies, Browsers, Chipset Companies, Developers, Systems Integrators, Design Consultants, OS Platforms, Industry Associations and Press.
Our sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to promote yourself as a key player and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community.
Sponsoring MVNOs Industry Summit Africa will enable you to explain in detail the business credentials of your organisation as a key “Trusted Partner” as end users look for advice on technologies and services.
Our comprehensive marketing campaign will reach out to an extensive group of our existing database and new contacts. Involvement in this campaign will advertise your corporate presence and profile in prominent locations through various mediums.
Our past sponsors have seen a positive correlation between the amount of resources that they allocated to their sponsorship package and the level of returns which this brought them. This has led to an increasing number of companies returning the year after to sponsor this event again.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 7115
“The MVNO Summit provides the insight for Regulators, MNOs, prospective MVNOs and associates.... highly recommended for African regulators and Operators”Kwame Baah-Acheamfuor, National Communications Authority, Ghana
“Africa being the new frontier needs this”Eyewumi Oghoetuoma, CEO, Crown Interactive Ltd